Monday, November 28, 2005

The Babbling Bimbo of Aruba

Arlene Schippers once again displayed the disturbing qualities of the Aruban Van der sloot defense team on Sunday.

Trying to link the Dr. Phil tapes to reasons why the boycott is a bad idea, Mrs. Schippers continues to astound with her air-headed sleaze.

She appeared on Fox News wearing a cheerleader outfit with a capital A on the front and waving pom poms.

"Give me an A! Give me an R! Give me a U! Give me a B! Give me another A! What's that spell? Aruba!" She then did a cartwheel and knocked the megaphone out of another cheerleader's possession chipping the front teeth of Ruben Trapenburg.

Ms. Schipper was unable to answer a legal question regarding the word recusal in Dutch Law.

When asked if having a team that made what Arubans call "mistakes" still responsible for investigating this crime and co-workers and good friends of Paulus van der sloot responsible for prosecuting the case may be considered a conflict of interest, Ms. Schippers broke out into another cheer.

"Give me a D! give me a U! Give me T! Give me a C! Give me an H! What's that spell? Dutch!

But when pressed to see if the bimbo Schippers could understand the suspicion of a coverup and at the very least a tremendous conflict of interest she responded, "I'm not interested in conflict, my sources tell me everything is going great!"

I have a cheer for you Ms.Schippers and your new employer Arubatruth.com.

Give me an F! Give me a U! Give me a C! Give me a K! Give me a Y! Give me an O! Give me a U!

What's that spell?

You're a moron!